Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life of Importance

Yes, i can do something big and important with my life. It's not with the rain-forest but that is important to but the thing i would like to do with my life is help others with problem's. I would like to improve lives of people who have problem's with wolves or any other kind of prediter. I think it is important that people understand that we need wolves and other kinds of animal to make the food chain stay in check. Some people thing that animals are evil but i think there wrong but that is just my opinion. I think this is important and this is what i plane to do with my life is help people with there wolf or any other kind of prediter problem.

I believe I can do something big and important with my life. I believe this because I like to make differences in people's lives. I can also get other people to make differences in a community. Last year I got all my friends to help do charity work in Bend. We painted the homeless shelters, and donated food and supplies. After high school I plan to start non profit organizations with a few of my friends, to help people in need all around the world. Changing lives is big and important, and I know that I can continue to do it and I will for as long as I can. 

I believe anyone and can do something big and important with their life. Everyone has a chance to be a better person, and do something important. A good example is Oprah Winfrey, she has done something very big and important with her life. Don't waste your years of living on being a convict, and being a bad person. Use your years to become a better person and help others. I want to be something involved in the medical field and I know that helps people!

I have the potential to do something important with my life. I am smart, I stay focus, and am stubborn when it comes to what I want. I don't let anything get in my way, and fight for what I believe right when I think it is right to. What i do now affects my future to an extent that everyone continues to stress to me, so I try to stay on the right path. If I stay on the path that I am currently walking, I can do greatness with my life. A person’s past has a lot of influence on their future. A kid who screwed up his education, probably doesn’t have as good of a chance to do greatness. Then again greatness is a opinion so maybe it is that it is matter only lies in the importance of the beholder? Everyone has the opportunity to do something good with their life, be it societies justification or their own. Personally the only justification I need from anyone to determine whether what I am doing is important or not is my own, and the opinions from those close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here. Be kind.